h3
Image Map

Saturday, September 1, 2012

A, B, C, D... A Little More Alphabet Soup

I am going to go ahead and admit right now that I sometimes have "beagle on the bunny" syndrome. (I'm not sure if that is a real term, or if it is in my vocabulary simply because I am from the country...). I tend to lock on to an idea, and it is occasionally hard to get me off it...

So, that is what is going on with my Alphabet Soup idea: (1) ABCD - staff monthly recognition; (2) ABCD - staff word of the week and fun treats; (3) ABCD - next phase... enter the Above and Beyond the Call of Duty award. This will allow parents to submit the name of a staff member that has gone over and above to help their child (or the parent) with a problem/concern, etc...

I'm attaching the form that we are going to add to each of our newsletters (below). I have to admit that I am so excited to have figured out how to insert fields into an Adobe document (yeah, me!). Parents can return the form, and we will honor staff members throughout the month. I have ordered some cute pins from www.baudville.com and will provide them with a certificate as well.

I think this will be a great way to recognize my fabulous staff and involve our community in the process!

ABCD Parent Referral

No comments:

Post a Comment