h3
Image Map

Monday, July 6, 2015

Summer Reading/Writing

Do you LOVE Todd Whitaker? I think he is the bees' knees, so I am excited to have these books ready for all 79 staff members upon their return. I'm spending a few weeks writing a personal note in each person's, which has been a powerful experience. So many of my staff exemplify most of the 17 things he lists that it is hard to choose just one. But I'm going to push through! 

I have a little tub (dishpan from a Target) for each staff member. My secretary and I use those for staff supplies, handouts, t-shirts, and other goodies. They look forward to getting their tubs on our 1st day back in August. I am going to put each person's book in their tub, and we will refer back to it throughout the year.

Are you sharing any books with your staff? 

No comments:

Post a Comment