h3
Image Map

Sunday, December 13, 2015

It's a Canva Christmas!


I have played around with Canva a little bit this year to make a few signs or invitations. There are so many options out there that I wasn't fully committed...until this holiday season! Here is a screenshot of our 12 days of Christmas activities that my secretary and I plan out for our staff. I used Canva to make each sign one evening (with my laptop while I was catching up on some tv shows!). Then, each morning I send an email with the day's invitation in it. They are fun and beautiful! I have the invitations already ready in my email draft folder, so all I have to do is open and send. It has been super easy!

In fact, if you look at the bottom, you will see my family's Christmas card. I had a hard time uploading and designing the card on Shutterfly to fit the image in my mind (although I do love Shutterfly products and quality!). So, I used Canva to design the front of the card, then uploaded it to their site on a blank card template. Boom. Love.

I am always excited to try new technology sites and apps. I hope you enjoy this one, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment