h3
Image Map

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Using SeeSaw app for Staff Communication

It has been a super busy spring for us at Lone Star! I know the end of year is very stressful for all teachers & administrators, and ours was no different. We are undergoing a little renovation this summer, which required my staff to box everything up and clear out their rooms. Wow, there were a LOT of boxes! Our renovation began almost immediately after the children left, and I know my staff will be curious about the changes & progress. I am using the SeeSaw app to keep them up to date. It is really for classrooms, so I am set up as the teacher and they are set up as students. I can upload videos and pictures to show them the changes, since they cannot come up to the school during the process:

They can even make comments below. I can tag everyone, or just specific people. The students (my staff) can also upload items for (just) me to see or they can tag others. We have certain items they typically text or email to me - like a picture of themselves reading - so I am going to have them send via SeeSaw. I am also toying with using it for some of the back to school paperwork so I can protect their time. I know they will be busy restocking, redecorating, and reorganizing!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment