h3
Image Map

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Let the Blogging Begin!

One night I was at home looking on line for some reading resources to use when I work with my first grade daughter. I stumbled upon these fantastic blogsites full of classroom tips, collegial support, and instructional links. I thought I could have been such a great teacher if I'd had these blogs as resources (back in the day!), which led me to think about what a great principal I could be if I had them now! I've been searching the net for some sites full of great ideas, and although I have found a couple here or there, the pool is definitely not deep.

So, I have decided to begin my own blog and to challenge other principals to join me by creating their site, too. We can link them together and share great ideas. I work in a district that has over 50 elementary principals, so we cannot possibly get together just to share our thoughts. My "cluster", which is 7 principals, meets monthly to collaborate. We have a great time stealing each others' ideas, and I know everyone would benefit from some of their thoughts.

Join me and let's go global with the principalship!
Leading and learning with you,
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment