h3
Image Map

Sunday, October 18, 2015

5 Minutes @ End of Day

I read this tip earlier in the month while browsing through Principal magazine: End each day by writing a positive note to a staff member, which will also help you exit feeling good about the day. This sounded like a simple enough strategy to try, so I grabbed a little notepad and set it on my desk. I have done this for two weeks now, and I loooove it! I have to admit that I ran out a couple afternoons and forgot, but I am determined to make this a habit. I've found that the extra 5 minutes focusing on specific praise for a staff member about something that happened during the day is helping me walk out with a smile. This is great for everyone (me, my family, my staff, and so on...)
Also, I am going to buy some cute notepads at Vistaprint... It is on my to-do list. So. Many. Choices. I am overwhelmed! Until then, my little star notes work fine. They are for my star staff, after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment