h3
Image Map

Monday, October 12, 2015

We ❤️ Reading!


This is my staff reading wall. We showcase every staff member reading a book. There are teachers on vacation, at their house, with their children, etc... Everyone is reading a book of their choice. I can't tell you how many kids and visitors stop by to check it out. I just looooove the look of it and the message it sends. I've been trying to find the link for the READ signs so I could share it with you. When I do, I will add that information. I probably found it on Stephanie McConnell's blog, The New Principals Principles. If not, just look around there anyway - she is fab.

Now that I look at it in this panoramic view, I am wondering if they are placed a little too randomly. Straightening them up or putting them in (dollar store) frames looks like an upcoming project!

Here is my picture with my little man... He wasn't too sure about my daughter snapping a photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment